Full Time Sound Engineer
Hosting a wide range of events, we pride ourselves on amazing customer experiences! Boasting a state of the art sound system we are looking for an experienced Sound Engineer to join our lively events team to work alongside our lighting Engineer overseeing the technical aspects of each production.
Located a short walk from Norwich City Centre, Epic Studios is an exceptional multi-purpose venue that hosts live music, club nights and arena sports welcoming the most thrilling live acts from around the globe as well as the most exciting local talent.
– Overseeing all technical aspects of our events from loading to mixing sound
– Working with our events team to deliver outstanding productions
– Maintenance and upkeep of venues technical equipment
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate outstanding organisational skills along with an excellent level of customer service as well as fantastic communication and leadership skills.
To apply applicants must have a flexible ‘can-do’ approach to working in what can be a demanding and fast paced environment.
– Have previous experience working within venues, particularly live events
– Experience in mixing Front of House, monitors and digital desks (Martin Audio knowledge advantageous)
– Possess the ability to work under pressure.
– Have strong communication skills.
– Possess excellent organisational skills
– Be able to work within a physically demanding role.
– Be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends to suit the needs of the business.
– Experience with lighting and/or live streaming would be advantageous but is not essential
If you think you fit the above please apply to Laura Rycroft, General Manager in writing, attaching your current cv.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £23,000.00 per year
- venue based sound engineer: 2 years (preferred)