5.9K full frame sensor with exceptional image quality and low-light capability
Yes, it’s Netflix approved!
With 15+ stops of latitude, the C500ii can easily match, or even beat the performance of cameras at three times its price, especially when shooting in low light. It uses a high-quality debayering algorithm when over sampling 5.9K for 4K/UHD recording. This suppresses moiré and reduces noise, resulting in a superior quality image. It is compact and lightweight making it ideal for hand-held or gimbal use.
It is suitable for all types of productions, from run and gun docs, to high-end corporate and drama, to cinematic release.
Lens mount can be quickly changed between PL and EF.
- Breathtaking Full Frame Image Quality. 5.9K Full Frame sensor
- Internal recording to CFexpress / Cinema RAW Light and XF-AVC
- Compact and robust body. Lightweight body at 1,750g
- Modular system. User interchangeable lens mount
- C500ii body
- Top mic and foam wind shield
- Hard case
- Arri rig/cage
- VCT plate
- top handle
- 2 x hand grips
- LMV1 LED monitor
- EVF V70 viewfinder
- 2 x 512Mb CF cards
- 4 x V-lock batteries
- 2 x 15mm support rods
- CF card reader